Thursday, July 29, 2010

SEW: Fun on the Fourth



Yes, I'm really late posting our July 4th pics, but there are a couple that are special, so better late than never!

I'm sure Mrs. O won't love this pic, but I do!  She took the time to play with Isaiah before the cooking started and Mr. S was kind enough to share some of his chips with Isaiah--one of his favorite things!


Isaiah participated with everyone reciting the pledge of allegiance, sounded kind of strange to hear that in park in Russia!

To the races!  We had fun participating in some relays.

And then my favorite:
My mom captured this look of pure joy as Isaiah watched the kids run around.

Check out the other Special Exposure posts at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.  Oh, and here's another one of ours that I forgot to link up in the busyness of life: A Boy's Hands.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day!
    About Ashlea's foam cushion - we got it made through our local Spastic Centre (I am in Australia so that is probably no help at all). Not sure of any supplier who would ship to you!!! Over here there are shops that supply foam and rubber - they can cut to size and deliver. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his expression, such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture! He's looking so grown up too!

    ReplyDelete